Covid 19 shipping updates
We are still shipping international orders, how ever, we have had to increase our shipping costs to ensure you delivery arrives safely.
ALL INTERNATIONAL ORDERS WILL NOW BE POSTED VIA EXPRESS POST, THIS MAY MEAN FOR SOME EXISTING ORDERS A SMALL POSTAGE UPDATE FEE MAY APPLY PRIOR TO POSTING
International delivery information
8 July 2020
Australia Post is experiencing international delivery delays in all destinations due to limited airline capacity and government restrictions as a result of COVID-19. Australia Post is working with partner airlines and other postal operators to move items as quickly as possible and clear backlog.
Please note: We've suspended our “Economy Air” international delivery service for parcels and Economy letters containing merchandise to all countries, territories and regions effective 3 April and until further notice.
2 July 2020
Due to the recent announcement by the Victorian Government that there will be impacts to the number of international flights arriving in Melbourne over the next 2 weeks we have been assessing impacts to inbound and outbound international services.
At this point, we envisage minimal impacts to outbound services but we will continue to monitor the situation and update the delivery estimates if required. There will be delays to inbound services, especially for items for delivery in Victoria, Tasmania and South Australia. Australia Post is working hard to try and minimise these impacts for our customers.
Parcel service impacts
We're making every effort to meet delivery times, however, the changing nature of both airlinehaul capacity and delivery services in destination countries, regions and territories mean that these delivery estimates should be used as a guide only. Further delivery delays will occur with countries/cities in lockdown.
Express service will continue to receive priority despatch for all locations where air capacity is available. Please visit this page for suspension of services for this product to select countries. Signature on delivery for this service impacted in most destinations.
Standard service delivery timeframes will vary due to limited air capacity and flight cancellations. Where necessary, alternative routing by sea mail for parcels will be used. We anticipate that some delays and/or changes will impact all countries where services are not suspended. Please view the below section on this page for a list of impacted countries.
Economy service is fully suspended due to flight cancellations, airport closures and the measures implemented to limit and reduce the spread of COVID-19.
Estimated International Delivery Speeds – our currently estimated international delivery speeds are set out in the table below. Please leave a minimum of 10 business days after the estimated delivery speeds indicated to raise queries on items travelling via air, and 30 business days for items travelling via sea. Note also that estimated delivery speeds in the table:
- must be read in conjunction with the location-specific information on this page
- exclude any time spent in Australian or overseas customs and may be subject to delay due to causes outside of Australia Post's control
- are based on metropolitan locations within the overseas location, and that more time may be required for rural or remote locations
- includes the time required for a lodgement to leave Australia, and the time required for delivery within the overseas location
- do not apply for items lodged between 25 March and 30 April 2020 – these items are subject to additional delays, which we are working hard to process and deliver as soon as possible
For items sent between 25th March and 30th April, additional delivery delays on top of the below have occurred. We are working hard to process all items on hand and deliver them as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Estimated international delivery speeds
^ Please note: The Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) in the United States of America (USA) is being heavily impacted by increased volumes through their facilities and civil unrest in addition to the COVID-19 pandemic response.
Despite our best endeavours, it is therefore likely that some items will take longer than the stated delivery times and we ask for your understanding.
We will be closely monitoring our delivery performance against these new standards to ensure we continue to provide you with realistic delivery timeframes.
* Items arriving in the Auckland port are currently experiencing processing delays due to the increase in ecommerce volumes from USA, UK and Australia. Despite our best endeavours, it is therefore likely that some items will take longer than the stated delivery times and we ask for your understanding.